"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security is mostly a superstition, it does not exist in nature." -Helen Keller

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Project 365

There is a project that I heard about a while ago, that I thought would be a cool thing to start. So, I'm going to share it with you. It's called Project 365 and it involves taking photographs. Lots of them.

Project 365 was started by a guy named Taylor McKnight. It's all about measuring your life through photographs and being able to relive your year once you're done with it. The goal is to take a picture of something that represents what your day was about, or reminds you of what you did, everyday.

What you need to accomplish this task is, most importantly, a camera. You always need to take it with you, wherever you go, in case an photo opportunity comes up. Taking pics with your phone is a good way to do it too. You don't need to be an amazing photographer, just give it a shot and you won't regret it...or so I'm told. I'm planning to start doing it myself and I'll be sure to share my pics with you.

(here is a link for more info about that project ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment